21.2.11

Play old games (and my new showreel!)

While putting together my new reel, I came across this little animation I made for Amazing Extraordinary Friends. The idea was to create a bunch of looped animated graphs/hieroglyphics/text screens that could be played through background monitors on set to avoid the need for vfx shots every time an evil supervillian stares at a massive bank of unimportant screens (this happened a lot). It made sense that a few evil minions would be goofing off at work, so I also put together this little hand-keyed gem:


Speaking of old games, it's almost been a year since the last V48 hours and associated V48 seconds competition. This can only mean one thing. It's time to remake a popular video game related blockbuster from last year, only with luminous green tints and a slightly more thirst-quenchingly liquid aesthetic. Sneak preview below!

No comments:

Post a Comment